Teens

Teens

Tuesday, January 26, 2016

TAB Restarts!

I am REALLY excited for this Thursday.  We are starting TAB back up after two months off. I did this for a couple of reasons.  The first, it was the holidays and I wanted all the teens to enjoy their time off of school without having to come to the library for a nerd meeting.

The second, and more important reason, is so I could revamp how TAB is run.  I spoke a little with the members, and we decided we need to make it more of a program, and less of a meeting--combine the two, and maybe we can get some more teens interested.


SO! Now we have a new agenda that involves:

Games
YouTube Videos
of course, talking/meeting, etc.
more games
powerpoint
Kahoot
and of course, food.

and anything else that anyone suggests to me! I hope you guys come down this Thursday from 4:30-5:30 to discuss teen stuff and really, just spend time with other teens.  This is for you guys, not for me!


No comments:

Post a Comment