Teens

Teens

Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Book Page Flowers by Teenagers!

So, all of my stressing and fretting were for naught.  The teenagers came in last week to make flowers out of pages of books, and as usual, they blew me away.  I have such a creative, dedicated group, and am so blessed to have had such a successful night working on these flowers.

I found the idea for this on Pinterest, as usual, and at TAB, the teens decided this is one of the crafts they definitely wanted me to add to the roster for this year.


All you need:
hot glue gun
strong wire (you could probably even cut up an old hanger if you want)
a book you want to destroy
ribbon

If you'd like full instructions for this craft, look here:  https://www.pinterest.com/pin/405746247654621488/

And here are some pictures of the teens hard at work:










No comments:

Post a Comment