Teens

Teens

Thursday, January 28, 2016

I Miss Alan Rickman So Much.

Many of you might have heard that Alan Rickman passed away a couple weeks ago. I'm kicking myself that I didn't do a special blog post for him then.  I shall do that now.  

First, you can definitely look him up on my fave movie database at: http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0000614/?ref_=nv_sr_1

Alan Rickman has long been one of my favorite actors, and I will admit he is the older English actor I had a crush on for about 10 years. That love will never die.

Alan Rickman is credited with TONS of movies--you probably know him best as Professor Snape from Harry Potter...
Alan Rickman about Severus Snape:
Alan Rickman on the Harry Potter set. Hahaha #JimmyFalon:

He is also known for:
  

  

I HIGHLY suggest watching these four for sure, but also, just about everything he is in HAS to be good because he's absolutely brilliant!

I love you, Alan Rickman, and you will be missed.

No comments:

Post a Comment