Teens

Teens

Saturday, August 15, 2015

Guest Book Review: Shades of Earth

Aaaaaand Mary's final trilogy book review!



Shades of Earth
Beth Revis
Shades of Earth (Across the Universe, #3)

        Elder and Amy have told the people the truth about Godspeed and now some people of the ship, along with Amy and Elder, have decided to start a new life on Centauri-Earth. Not only will they start a new life together but Amy will now be able to have her parents alongside her. However, when the group of Earth-born and Ship-born land on this new planet, things start to go downhill. The small colony of people must fend for themselves against who or what, is out there. Not only do they have to fend themselves against this new world but they also have to fend themselves against a traitor in the group. As Amy and Elder start to uncover the truth about what is happening to them, all chaos explodes leaving both Amy and Elder in heart-breaking decisions.

     I listened to this novel on audio (again) and absolutely loved it. I still think the second novel was my favorite but this one definitely comes in second. This novel kept me on my toes and wanting more. I loved how emotional this novel was compared to the other two. As the narrator’s told the story I felt I was alongside the characters, feeling what they felt and seeing what they saw. The ending was my favorite by far because I was not expecting what happened to happen. I really enjoyed this novel and all the emotions and images it brought with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment