Teens

Teens

Friday, April 1, 2016

April Fools!

April Fools! I hope you performed SOME pranks, but they were in good fun and not too mean.  I found some GIFs of some of my fave pranks of all time :D


1. I don't blow-dry my hair often, but I can imagine Mitch doing this to me:
prank april fools day hairdryer

2. I want to learn this dance:
cheezburger  prank surprise suit hiding

3. Keeeeep watching. It only gets better and better.

4-7. And of course, a LOT of pranks from one of my favorite shows, The Office


dog the office dwight jim pranks

And we'll end on a good note:
the office prank tears finale jim halpert

Thanks for joining me for my April Fool's Day Prank post! I hope you stay merry and take your pranks with a great attitude and a LOT of laughter!


No comments:

Post a Comment