Teens

Teens

Tuesday, April 5, 2016

Book Review: No Dawn Without Darkness

I finished this series! What a ride!

No Dawn Without Darkness
by Dayna Lorentz

No Dawn Without Darkness (No Safety in Numbers, #3)

The lights are out.  They are two weeks into the quarantine at the mall.  Shay, Marco, Lexi, and Ryan are not the same teens that walked into the building 14 days ago--and neither are the other thousands looting and killing one another around the stores.

The virus still exists, and people are still getting sick.  The government is about to step in, but not in a good way.

This book is crazy in every sense, including the good sense!  The characters are fully developed at this point in their stories and as a reader, you really feel for these characters after all they've been through.  The plot is mildly incredible--I'm not sure how realistic this could be, but it does scare the reader about the possibility of this situation and how humans can react to it.

I'm glad I was able to get all three books, because everything really comes to a close, and I was on the edge of my seat waiting to see what would happen when the doors opened!

No comments:

Post a Comment