Teens

Teens

Friday, April 15, 2016

Teens' Galaxies in Bottles

Wow! What an evening! I had a whopping 17 teenagers at Craft Night last night and they were so efficient. So much so, that we got done in 20 minutes and I had to scramble to fill the last 40 minutes.

It was a good thing I was prepared for a big group, because I got one! 

What Teen Craft Night would be complete without snacks as well?!

 Omar, Regan, and Taryn working hard

Leanna, Dustin, and Mary

High School girls


 These gals are all perfectionists, so you can imagine how theirs turned out!

 My wonderful teenagers! How I love my job!

 High School Galaxies in Bottles


 And the middle schoolers:


We had some extra time, so we decided to pull out the cards and play Spoons!


Aaaaaand Giants, Wizards, Elves!





What a wacky day! Thank you to all the new people I got to meet, and of course my loyal teens that I see every time!

No comments:

Post a Comment