Teens

Teens

Monday, April 4, 2016

Teen Crafts for Next School Year

I know it's early, but I like to plan, prepare, and evaluate! So, I will list the crafts I would LIKE to do with the teens next year.  If you particularly like or hate one of the options, let me know! Remember, all craft materials are FREE and you ALWAYS get food to snack on while you're here.

1. Spray Paint String Art:
Wrap canvas with string. Spray paint with your choice of colors. Remove string. Tada! Art!:

2. Decorate Ball Jars (any which way!)
Hey, I found this really awesome Etsy listing at https://www.etsy.com/listing/187817505/blue-painted-mason-jar-with-glitter:

3. Sharpie Tumblers
 :

4. Dragon Eggs (doesn't HAVE to be Game of Thrones)
DIY Game of Thrones Dragon's Eggs- make these smaller this could work as place cards or keep them this big and find a way to make center pieces:

5. Stringed Postcards
vintage postcard/geometric embroidery mixed media work of Seattle based artist Shaun Kardinal:

6. 3D Projectors
Cool Teen Tech Week project: 10 Minute Mini 3D Projection:

7. Book Spine Bracelet
DIY Book binding bracelets or could make them into bookmarks:

8. Christmas Candy with Cindy

9. Harry Potter Howler
DIY Harry Potter Howler- Ok, I HAD to pin this!!! :D:

10. Rubbing Alcohol/Ink Pendants
Pendants Made with Dominos and Alcohol Inks. Gloucestershire Resource Centre http://www.grcltd.org/scrapstore/:

If I get my way and you like them all, pay attention to the craft schedule for next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment