Teens

Teens

Thursday, March 24, 2016

Throwback Thursday, Library Style

I was going through some of my old flash drives, especially 2013, and I thought I'd share some particular gems of my favorite teens!

Here's Jordan promoting 2013's Summer Reading Program!

Betsy...drinking milk like a cat, circa 2013 

They look like babies!!! 

Cornhole at 2013's Lock-In


 Jacob rockin' some old school Super Nintendo!

Some of my original teens...hiding under the computer tables

Humans vs. Zombies--Kaeley's car crash

Zombie blood--because you have to!


 Elisa--she's so tiny!

 Morgan and Vicki Pooters--the ORIGINAL Library kids

My very FIRST Teen Craft Night as Teen Librarian--Duct Tape

 Nick during Halloween craft night--Ghostie Egg Bombs


Hope you enjoyed these! I know I sure did! Thank you teens for stickin' with me the last 4 years. I've had a blast, and I can't wait for more!

No comments:

Post a Comment