Teens

Teens

Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Library Memes

I just had to share some of my favorite library memes, after staying up until 3am looking at them on Pinterest.


St Brendan's School Library: End of Year 2011 - Update:
One of my biggest pet peeves

42 Library-Related Memes [PHOTOS] | Mosio for Libraries - Virtual Reference Software:
Seriously, guys, it's REALLY not so hard. ABC order by AUTHOR!!!

No, no we don't! - "You mean to tell me librarians don't live at the library?" ~ via Skeptical Baby Whaa? | Meme Generator:
My nieces and nephews would disagree with this, but no. I do NOT live at the library.

school library memes - Google Search:
Only my pages will understand this one ;-)

Hold Request Meme via Saskateen:
The struggle is real!

What else would one do with an invisibility cloak?:
Way to go, Harry!

Ok, I think that's enough for today. I got a good LOL and I hope you did, too!



No comments:

Post a Comment