Teens

Teens

Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Infestation Young Hoosier Book Club

This month's book club MIGHT have been the most crazy, out of control day we've had--and I LOVED IT! We had some trivia about the book, Infestation, to win candy.  We had a contest to see who could find the most hidden black ants around the library, and we played Dead Ant Tag! I had the most middle schoolers this month than I have ever had this year...I'm glad the 6th graders understand what book club really is, now.  

Here are some pictures from the day!

6TH GRADE
 Lunch time!

 Looking for ants 

DEAD ANTS! 


DEAD ANTS!


7TH GRADE:


 7th Grade DEAD ANTS!

 Whole Group of 7th Graders!

8TH GRADE:




 My loyal 8th graders!

Thanks for joining us! See you next month for The Right Fight by Chris Lynch






No comments:

Post a Comment