Teens

Teens

Saturday, December 5, 2015

What's In a Library?

So....libraries. They are just for books, right? I hate reading anyway.

More brilliant from idea-lab.tumblr.com for (badass) library card signup month 2013:

Oh my, you have never been more wrong.  I just found out my fiance's ancestors bought and currently own an ISLAND by using ancestry.com from the library--for free. 

When I was in Grad school, I used multiple databases through the library to get great info and write incredible papers.

I eat tasty snacks and drink jet-fuel coffee in the cafe.

I participate in silly displays for the Teen section, like writing what I'm most happy about, drawing graffiti and sooo much more

I use the computers for Facebook and this blog, of course!

I talk to Marla about getting me any and all books or DVDs through Inter-Library Loan when MCPL doesn't have the item I want.

I run teen programs at LEAST once a week--free crafts, 3rd Fridays, Teen Advisory Board, book clubs, Boys & Girls club and more

This isn't even a complete list.  Get in the library and get GOING!

No comments:

Post a Comment