Teens

Teens

Sunday, December 20, 2015

My love of Star Wars

Star Wars: The Force Awakens was. AMAZING! Disney totally kicked butt with the 7th episode of one of the greatest movie trilogies ever! I doubt many of you are part of that fandom--probably too young, but if you are, I can guarantee you this movie is perfect for the Star Wars story.

ALSO, I'm lucky enough to have met Adam Driver, the actor who plays Kylo Ren! He grew up in Mishawaka, and he dated my friend in youth group, so when my church youth group went on a trip to Chicago, he tagged along and I have proof I know him---though I will mention that was the first and only time I ever met and talked to the guy.

 There's no way I'm taking any pictures with spoilers! 

 With my honey and his High School BFF

 Adam Driver (Kylo Ren) is the tall guy, and I'm the one in glasses on the left side of this picture. I'm famous by association!

Aaaaan a close up/side by side for your enjoyment

No comments:

Post a Comment