Teens

Teens

Thursday, December 24, 2015

Holidays

To those of you who celebrate Christmas, hooray it's Christmas Eve! 

If you do NOT celebrate Christmas, that's totally fine and fantastic! But still enjoy this beautiful evening!  


Whether you believe in Christmas or not, I always find this time of year special, because we get a little extra time with our families and can really learn to appreciate what we have.  No matter who you are, I urge to take some time and think about what your family and friends have done for you...they may drive you ABSOLUTELY NUTS! but your family especially, loves you unconditionally.  For those of you in broken families or don't know their biological family, I tell you this.  Families can disappoint, but your family doesn't necessarily mean your biological parents and siblings.  Family is a group of people that care about you, love you, and vow to help you in any way possible at any time.  So, you canNOT give me any excuse this December 24! SOMEone out there is crazy about you, and you need to make sure that person knows you appreciate them back!

As for me, I will be celebrating some special time with my fantastic fiance doing wintry things, if I can get him out into the snow...which he hates.

So--MERRY EVE OF FAMILY LOVE!

No comments:

Post a Comment