Teens

Teens

Friday, December 11, 2015

Results From Candy Night!

I loooove Candy Night! Thank you to my mother, Cindy, for donating her time, materials, and food to this cause.  And thanks to the teens who absolutely love this and have turned it into a yearly tradition! I think we made even more candy than last year.  As long as the teens want it, and Cindy is able, this will continue every December.  

 The room is all set up and ready to go, with Cindy at the wheel!

 Some of our youngest teens becoming pros at dipping chocolate

 Cindy (mom) shows the girls how to dip turtles

 Sheltin, Sid, and Hannah get the pan of red chocolate!

 One of my fave pictures--they look so happy! They are the 2 craziest of the bunch, and for some reason I thought it was a good idea to put them together. But they did a great job!

 Prep work comes first.

Vicki, Helen, and Taryn owning that chocolate!

The whole spread!

Reaping the benefits of their hard labor!

No comments:

Post a Comment