Teens

Teens

Sunday, October 25, 2015

Teen Read Week Ends :-(

Well, I have to say that I'm REALLY happy I decided to do something for Teen Read Week this year.  I really hope to build this program up and make it more successful each year.  Thank you, teens, who showed up either for the Read-In, Book Speed Dating, Big Huge Labs, games, or just to say Hi.

I would not have this job if I didn't have all of you coming all the time.  When I first started this position, I had 2 or 3 teens coming to a program.  With a TON of hard work and a TON of dedication from the teens, I now average 12!!! Holy cow! I love my job!

Here are some photos to recap the week! Thanks again, and I hope you guys stay in touch!




All of these memes and such can be made at https://bighugelabs.com/
MOST for FREE!

This new trivia game might have to be repeated at another teen program--maybe for the summer reading program??


No comments:

Post a Comment