Teens

Teens

Sunday, February 14, 2016

Participate in the Teen Section!

Every month, I change displays in the teen section--usually there are 2 or 3 different parts to it, and most of the time, at least one of those things, teens can participate in! This month, you can participate in all FOUR activities!

I have the window getting full of hearts you can write on telling us why you love the library! I have had answers from "friends" to "books" to "WiFi" to "Hanging with friends!" Come share, yourself!



You can also go on a "blind date" with a book! The Teen Advisory Board has wrapped a bunch of books in paper and given you just a hint of what the book is.  Don't peek! Check out a book, and be surprised when you walk out the door.



I have a board of book recommendations--I only have about 8 done, so come help me out! Did you recently read a fantastic book you want someone else to read? Just write down a few things about it, and hang up your slip for others to check out!



Lastly, I have made some chalkboards that I use to ask some questions.  This week, the questions are:
"Who is your book crush?" and "What is your famous romance?" Grab a piece of chalk and share YOUR answers!


Come join the fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment