Teens

Teens

Friday, February 19, 2016

Disney Club Results


Thank you to the 12 teenagers that came to celebrate the awesomeness of Disney! Together, we had TONS of snacks (remember, I feed you snacks, NOT dinner), Disney Pictionary, Pin the Nose on Olaf, and make your own Mickey Ears. I love creating programs for teens, and it really encourages me to do more and better programs when I get feedback from the teens--remember, it's all about you, but you HAVE to tell me what you want!



Finding Nemo crackers, Ursula Tentacles, Luigi's Tires, Olaf punch glasses, Treasure SweetTarts, Seaweed grapes, Mickey Mouse sandwiches, and Fairy Dust!


Here is Hannah desperately trying to help her team guess The Little Mermaid:



Here are some great pictures from the evening:

Disney Pictionary








Flynn Rider WANTED poster







Pin the Nose on Olaf







Thank you all who participated! I hope the next one is even more enjoyable!

No comments:

Post a Comment