Teens

Teens

Thursday, September 3, 2015

Science is Cool!--The science behind reading a REAL book!

I stumbled across this great article the other day explaining science behind reading an actual book as opposed to an E-book, or not reading at all!

Some of the findings were that, obviously, it improves your intelligence! Hooray smart people!

Secondly, the physical act of flipping pages can help you remember what you read and get in to the story.

My favorite--reading before bed can help you sleep.  This has been my routine for probably 5 years now. I always read before bed, much to my fiance's disappointment.  This usually gets me REALLY tired, so I conk out pretty quickly and sleep fairly well.  I would highly suggest it!

Click here to see the whole article. Let me know what you think!

8 Science-Backed Reasons to Read a (Real) Book

No comments:

Post a Comment