Teens

Teens

Friday, September 4, 2015

Nominate Your Favorite Librarian!

Do you have a librarian that sticks out as incredible helpful and wonderful, and you can't imagine a library running without them?! (Note: It does NOT have to be me, but I'd love it if it were!)

I'm thinking Mrs. Schmidt at the Middle School. Or anyone else you think fits the profile.

If you'd like to have a voice and vote for your favorite librarian, please go here:

And click on either public or school librarian--I believe you can vote for both if you'd like!  There are some short answer questions, so it may take you a few minutes to finish it.

I know a lot of you take librarians for granted, and I can understand that--I did too.  But know that there are some librarians out there fighting as hard as they can to make sure you get the information you want, your favorite book series, and the most exciting programs they can create!  If you'd like to identify these librarians, please take the time to fill out the voting ballot!

No comments:

Post a Comment