Teens

Teens

Saturday, September 26, 2015

Faaaaalll!

I heart Fall.  I heart it so much, I just have to write a post about how much I love it! I especially enjoyed 3rd Friday last week where we did a ton of Fall crafts. Here are some pictures from that:






I love getting all bundled up and going for car rides to see the leaves change...sometimes I let my fiancee come, but he drives me nuts!


I love leaf piles, Halloween, APPLE CIDER! (I already went through a gallon of it), hot cocoa, crunchy leaf noises, pretty colors, and so much more. I could go on and on...

So, if you're like me, and you have those really rough days, days where you can't stand to talk to anyone, or go to school or work, and you have a rage going, remember just how wonderful Fall is, and enjoy the outdoors!

No comments:

Post a Comment