Teens

Teens

Saturday, January 31, 2015

Peter Pan, WHA?!

Have you read the book, Peter Pan? There are all kinds of theories about the story, and its author, J.M. Barrie.

Some say J.M. Barrie killed his brother when they were younger, in an "accidentally fall on the ice."

Some say J.M. Barrie was a pedophile.

Some say that most characters in the story represent people in Barrie's life, like the Llewellyn-Davies children he became friends with.

Some say the boys in the story are really dead...

All of this DOES ruin my childhood and my view on Peter Pan, BUT I will ignore that...Ignorance is bliss. And I will continue to watch the Disney movie, the movie, Hook, and many other, because the general story and adventure of Peter Pan is one of 2 of my childhood favorites.

No comments:

Post a Comment