Teens

Teens

Monday, January 19, 2015

CATS!

Some of you know this, some of you don't...I am DEFINITELY a cat person.  I have a cat named Draco...yes, this is due to Harry Potter. Here is the story:

In 2009, I decided to get a cat (I was still living with my mother at the time and she abhors cats, so it was going to be a SECRET cat! It lasted about 2 weeks before my mom found out).  I found a lady in Elkhart who just had a litter born, so I took my cousin, Brock, who was visiting from Florida for the week, and we decided to pick one out.

Now, it was difficult choosing, because kittens are adorable.  However, the cat we fell in love with would NOT stop sticking his tongue out no matter what, so we took him.  In the car, Brock held onto my new kitty and we discussed names.  I kept laughing at his tongue and saying,

"He looks like a snake with his tongue out!"

and Brock says, "Like Slytherin in Harry Potter,"

and we both yelled, "DRACO!" and that is how my cat was named!
So, this is now Draco, almost 6 years old, and the master of the house!

And here is what I want to make for him...


No comments:

Post a Comment