Teens

Teens

Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Conferences

At the end of January, I get to go to ANOTHER conference! I'm really excited about this one, because I will probably be getting a TON of free stuff--posters, pens, stickers, books, and more. If you are interested in anything you want me to get, let me know.  I will probably use books for prizes, and that includes ARCs which stands for "Advanced Reading Copy" which means you may get a chance to read a book BEFORE it's even published and in libraries!

Also, at this conference, I get to relive my childhood. Have any of you seen Reading Rainbow, the daytime book show on PBS?
 Well, Levar Burton...THIS guy from Reading Rainbow is speaking! Hooray! I hope I get his autograph!

For those "trekkies" out there, Levar Burton is also:
Whoah! Time warp!



No comments:

Post a Comment