Teens

Teens

Wednesday, December 10, 2014

It's the Most Wonderful Time!

Well, teens, I know you are getting busy helping your parents get ready for Christmas, buying presents, and psyching up for 2015.  Here is a lil booster of Christmas spirit for you all--


This is Cindy Miller...she helps with most of the teen stuff.  The great homecooked food you all eat--that's her.  The Christmas candy we made last week? Also her.   Cindy loves to get in the middle of things going on with teenagers.  She worked at Northridge High School from the '90s up until the high school moved to the new building.  Then she worked at the middle school for a good 8 years or so. She is now working part time at Orchard View Elementary in the cafeteria.  If you haven't met this lady, you need to.  She cares about all of you, and she LOVES helping out for programs and volunteer days.  She will always greet you with a smile, and will bring joy to your day!

I am fortunate enough to have this lady as my mother.  I may be biased, but I think the teens she's met will agree just what an incredible woman she is! I hope you come to some programs so you can meet her!

No comments:

Post a Comment