Teens

Teens

Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Poll

Teens, I'm disappointed. No one has commented on anything I've written on here :(

VOTE HERE NOW!

I am going to try to remedy this problem. I have a poll.  I am considering NEW program ideas! I want YOUR input, because these are programs for you. Remember, all teen programs are always free, and always have food.

From the following, please comment letting me know any or all programs you think you would be interested in.  You're not promising me you would come--just ones that sound interesting.



1. Pancake Poetry: read a poem (your own or from someone else, i.e. internet, books), get a pancake.

2. Open Mic Night: perform ANYthing that is family friendly (sing, play an instrument, comedy, poem, monologue, etc.)

3. Serving the Underserved: working with kids and adults with disabilities

4. Take Apart a Computer Program: destroy computers and use the pieces for crafts, or anything else you want to make

5. QR Scavenger Hunt: Use a smartphone to find QR codes around the library to answer clues.  First team finished wins a prize

6. Fashion show: YOU design ANYthing and have yourself or a friend strut it on the walkway. Ideas can include hats, dresses, scarves, shoes, shirts, hair accessories, etc.

7. Tutoring: either I tutor you, open room for study, teens help each other.

I want to hear from you!



No comments:

Post a Comment