Teens

Teens

Thursday, October 9, 2014

Tons of Teen Stuff

So now that I'm back from vacay, I will be programming with vengeance! I have tons of stuff planned for all my teenagers. I have specific things for middle schoolers, things for high schoolers, a blend of both, and working with little kids.  I really hope I can get more participants!

I started something new...you guys seem too scared to talk to us at the front desk to sign up, AND you forget that you can register online for my programs, SO I have decided to put sign up sheets at NMS and NHS as well as clipboards in the YA section downtown so you don't have to worry about talking to people.

Here's what's coming up soon!






 This is my cousin, so I need you guys to make a special effort to come down this night and support me and Natalie!

Anyone who wants to volunteer to help this night, please let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment