Teens

Teens

Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Cardboard

Yesterday, I had an AMAZING visit at the middle school to see my little teen buggers for Young Hoosier Book Club! We talked about the book, Cardboard, by Doug TenNapel (author of Ghostopolis), ate boxing glove cookies, and boxed with inflatable boxing gloves.  I always have such a great time at these book clubs. I hope that I get some more teens next time, especially eighth grade :D



Next month will be Fourmile by Watt Key. I have yet to plan exactly what I want, so I shall keep you in suspense.  I can't believe that incredible dedication of my teens that show up EVERY month for book club...especially those 8th Graders. Those that come, I've had since 6th grade! You teens have no idea how incredible it makes me feel as a teen librarian to have you  so involved in my programs. I can't wait to see how the year progresses!

No comments:

Post a Comment