Teens

Teens

Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Banned Books Week CHALLENGE

TEENS! I have a challenge for you: In a couple of weeks, it is Banned Books Week.  this is the time we recognize amazing books that have been challenged and taken out of libraries for a time.

This is what I want you to do: 
1. go to this website, http://www.ala.org/bbooks/frequentlychallengedbooks/top10
2. find a book title on there that you have read and liked
3. Take a picture of yourself BUT, you have to write the book title on a piece of duct tape and tape it over your mouth.
Here's an example:

4. Send the picture to me on FB or email kkauffman@mdy.lib.in.us

If you do this by September 20, I will give you $1 off any fines you have on your library account.

These will be used for a display I'm doing in the YA section of MCPL.  Stand up for YOUR right to read!


No comments:

Post a Comment